Quality is essential in our industry, because a patient's safety and well-being in critical situations depends on our ability to produce products that work safely, reliably and effectively. At Ohio Medical, we integrate quality into all aspects of our business, from product development to service and customer support. The high quality of our products and services is the result of our commitment to two key issues:
- Meeting or surpassing the regulatory standards in the countries where we make and sell our products; and,
- Hiring and maintaining a staff of talented employees whose attitudes toward quality support Ohio Medical's quality focus.
A TOTAL QUALITY COMMITMENT
Ohio Medical's equipment manufacturing facility is ISO 13485 certified (equivalent to ISO 9000 for medical products). In June 1994, Ohio Medical instituted a Total Quality Management approach to its business. Four objectives were identified to guide the company through its on-going quality process:
- Design products through rigorous research & development process focused on understanding our customer requirements to simplify and enhance their experience.
- Actively monitor customer feedback, product performance metrics, clinical trends and evaluate emerging technologies.
- Enhance Ohio Medical competitive standing by proactively identifying & meeting domestic and international standards and requirements.
- Meet all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) & regulatory standards in all markets where Ohio Medical sells products or services.
A major part of Ohio Medical's quality efforts entails certification according to domestic and global standards such as UL, CSA, NFPA, NEC, ISO 13485, CMDCAS, and CE through the Medical Device Directive (MDD).
All major products include:
- Vacuum regulators and oxygen flowmeters
- Portable vacuum aspirators and rechargeable aspirators
- Medical gas alarms, valves, manifolds, control panel, and outlets for oxygen, air, nitrogen and vacuum
- Source air and vacuum systems
Please contact us for questions regarding product and quality system certificates (see previous page for links to certificates and license listings)
Ohio Medical Corporation and our employees are dedicated to continuous quality improvement in all areas of our services, operations and products in order to maintain the right to serve our valued customers.
All products designed and manufactured by Ohio Medical Corporation shall meet or exceed the quality and reliability levels expected by the marketplace and shall be safe for their intended use. Ohio Medical Corporation expects the highest possible level of support and cooperation from all of its employees in order to successfully achieve this commitment to quality, patient safety and customer satisfaction.