A Letter From Our President
Dear Valued Customer,
With over 100 years of experience supporting healthcare, we at Ohio Medical recognize the importance of continuing to serve you reliably, safely, and compliantly during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. We write to assure you that we’ve taken measures to continue to provide you with industry-leading products and service.
We want to make it clear that we are in this together and our team is monitoring the situation closely and following instructions from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), other relevant regulatory agencies, and healthcare organization administrators to ensure we deploy the most current protocols for safe, efficient, and compliant management of the current situation.
We have assembled a cross-functional team to ensure precautions are taken and communicated internally to minimize the spread of the virus, and our business continuity plans are executed to continue reliable service. To date at Ohio Medical:
- We have readied business continuity plans
- We are providing guidance and ongoing communication to Ohio Medical team members on proper risk mitigation practices including following CDC-approved hand hygiene, operating at safe distances, etc.
- We are encouraging voluntary quarantine for team members who believe they are at risk and/or report or show signs of symptoms related to COVID-19
- We continue to communicate within our organization to provide guidance on precautionary measures to minimize disease spread at home and work
- We have established a ban on all travel to high-risk countries. Additionally, we are limiting business travel to matters critical to ensuring safety, compliance, and essential customer support
For you, our customers, we are working to keep our core products in stock to help in the fight against COVID-19. Over the last several weeks we have seen an influx of orders from around the world for products such as our flowmeters, oxygen analyzers and blenders. As we monitor our inventory, we are encouraging our customers who are in need of these products to reach out to us at this time.
Please contact your Ohio Medical Sales Representative at your earliest convenience so we can ensure timely delivery of your products. Nothing is more important to us than protecting the health and safety of our customers, associates and community. We are grateful for your loyalty and appreciate the privilege to serve you.
With care and respect,
Ohio Medical LLC