Servicing Your ASC
We manufacture our products so when you need assistance with any of them, we have trained technicians to assist you. Whether it’s the medical gas equipment that lives behind your walls or the vacuum regulators and flowmeters that live on your walls, we can repair or replace what you need to keep your business running.
Medical Gas Equipment Repairs
Our Preventative Maintenance Contracts for Vacuum, Air, and Medical Gas include:
- Oil and filter changes
- Inspection and adjustment of belts, drive couplings, mountings, etc.
- Test performance, measure amp draws
- Recommend necessary repairs, service parts, and upgrades
- Gas Manifolds: check for leaks, verify proper operation, line pressure, and adjust regulators
- Gas Alarms: test audible alarms, verify visible alarms and pressure settings
Service contract customers receive a 10% discount on oil, filters, and repair parts. Labor for repairs outside the standard PM’s during the term of the contract will also receive a 10% discount from our standard rate.
Medical Device Equipment Repairs
We also provide maintenance for your Medical Devices. We’re opening a new service center dedicated to taking care of all your repair needs from fixing a cracked faceplate on a vacuum regulator to replacing a knob on a flowmeter. And, if we can’t fix it, we manufacture the real thing, so replacements are easy!
Items we repair include:
- Vacuum Regulators
- Portable Suction
- Integrated Flowmeters
To submit a repair request, visit ohiomedical.com/contact-us/returns